Search

Finding Your Balance

B-A-L-A-N-C-E
First of all, what is balance? Trying to keep my 157 lbs. self from tumbling off a balance beam or tightrope with a smile on my face? Let's not forget the most fun part, multitasking to keep my various roles from dropping. Hmmm...can we say no ma'am!


Juggling the responsibilities of being a mother, wife, educator, mentor, leader, blogger, creator, health enthusiast, friend, oldest sister, oldest daughter and just being me is not easy! It takes guts to say no, wisdom to say yes, reflection to know when it is time to change course and strategy to understand that balance is not keeping all that I can do in the air. Balance is, knowing how much I can handle and juggle efficiently. Be strategic and selective about how you distribute your time. It's the only thing you cannot get more of, or get back.

Each day I wake up with a plan, to get my things to do list done. From time to time, it can get hijacked by life. When this happens I have to center myself in order to move beyond the monkey wrench.
It takes guts to say no, wisdom to say yes, reflection to know when it is time to change course and strategy to understand that balance is not keeping all that I can do in the air. 

No one is impressed by the juggler that handled 20 pins, but drops 2. Are you balancing well or struggling? Take a few moments out of your 24 hours to truly reflect. No matter your profession, exhaustion and overwhelm are real. So, I wanted to share this FREEBIE Balance Life Tracker with you. These tools are how I reflect when I'm feeling bogged down. Using these graphic organizers help me figure out where I can carve out some time to breath, go for a walk or get a task done on my to do list. It's definitely not this fancy when I hash this out at home. I usually grab a paper plate, divide it into all my components of life, list all the priorities in each one and devise a plan. My gift to you is much nicer, LOL! Grab your freebie, HERE.


It may be time to juggle less and change your course...cultivate balance. 


Are you like me, always searching for the perfect planner that combines life and your educator needs or journaling and planning tools? No matter the combination you are looking for keep, I got us covered. Be on the lookout for the full version of the Balanced Life Planner coming July 1st. Save the date to your calendar, subscribe below and follow me on Instagram to be the first to know when it drops and get a special discount!!!




Exactly how many roles are you juggling? Post your number below!

No comments

Post a Comment